Controller Opportunity- Hybrid to Santa Cruz - $140,000
My client specializes in commercial and residential tree services throughout California and is growing rapidly! You will have the opportunity to bring your accounting knowledge and leadership skills to a company that is ready to hire someone who can come in and hit the ground running as business is booming. A strong culture fit is a must in that this role is a fantastic opportunity for growth alongside this company.
Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or related field, CPA a plus but not required
* Strong leadership experience
* Exceptional attention to detail with strong analytical skills
* Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (GAAP)
* Strong written and oral communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Report directly to the CFO
* Manage monthly accounting cycle through GL close including all transactions, reconciliations, journal entries, and accruals
* Ensure timely preparation and presentation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, including periodic Board of Directors packages
* Assess current processes; implement process improvement and internal controls
* Manage federal, state, and local tax remittances
* Develop and prepare weekly flash reporting with management KPIs
* Manage cash forecasting and act as business partner to operations, founder, and private equity team to communicate cash needs and liquidity risks
* Assist with the preparation of the company's first budget process
* Supervise, train and mentor accounting staff
If you see yourself taking your career into a rapidly growing organization where your voice and expertise is vital in helping the organization remain on the pathway of strong expansion, then please reach out urgently to avoid missing out.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities either remote or in the Colorado area please apply by emailing your updated resume to Sandy at email@example.com or call 480-530-2034 to contact me directly.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Denver / Colorado/ Accountant/ Controller / Financial Planning & Analyst Manager/ CFO / Payroll / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce