NetSuite Administrator - Greater Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area - $85,000
The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for working with users across the organization daily to troubleshoot, test, implement, and document solutions to issues. The Administrator will help develop policies and procedures to ensure best practices are being used.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Perform day to day administrative functions to maintain system integrity
* Support data migration process from legacy system to NetSuite
* Support third party integrations to NetSuite using Celigo
* Develop work flows, saved searches, and reports
* Modify and maintain user access levels
* Experience with NetSuite ERP
* Experience using middleware tools such as Celigo and Dell Boomi
* Ability to teach and train users through effective phone and email communications
* Functional understanding of SuiteScript
* Must be able to come on site at least 1 day per week
* $85,000 base salary
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Remote flexibility
If you are a technical minded NetSuite Administrator who enjoys working with a team please reach out regarding this role.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Utah APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Emily Stoneking at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2049
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Utah / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner