Junior Developer- NetSuite- Santa Monica, CA- $80-$100/Hour
An innovative research company has opened a position for a Junior Developer to join their team on a contract basis. This position would be great experience in NetSuite development, with the opportunity to be mentored under more senior developer, and is located in a beautiful office in Santa Monica. This position has an immediate start date.
This role would consist of working in a collaborative environment to develop designs for custom Apps, Websites, and Landing Pages. This position would be on-site in the company's Santa Monica office and would consist of a Monday- Friday schedule.
* Contribute to the overall maintenance of Shopify E-Commerce platforms including the development of custom apps, themes etc.
* Work closely with the Sr. Software Developer, Marketing team, R&D group leaders and other internal stakeholders to support the growing customer base and business needs
* Develop and design custom Landing Pages, Websites, Applications, Wireframes, and UX/UI experience
* Participate in agile web development process
* Work in a fast-paced environment
To be a good fit for this role…
* You would be able to demonstrate knowledge of coding and ERP systems
* You would be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment constantly developing custom systems
* You would be eager to work in a collaborative, team environment.
* You have NetSuite or SuiteScript experience
* You are looking to further develop your NetSuite skills
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please don't hesitate to reach out! They are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Send your resume to email@example.com or call at 480-530-2042.
This is an experienced NetSuite Developer who has excelled on projects on many parts of the ERP system in the past 5 years. Other platforms this candidate has customized include the E-commerce and CRM platform. This developer has won awards specifically for SuiteScript coding abilities, which they can use across different modules.