Our clients are driven by optimizing businesses and helping their clients receive the best service through Integrity, Excellence, and Team Success. As a NetSuite Managed Service, you will work directly with team members to execute NetSuite Post-implementations support, provide solutions, and optimize systems for any given client. If you're seeking an opportunity to grow and help businesses grow simultaneously this these are the opportunities for you!
* Focusing on post-implementation, work alongside Senior and Principal Consultants to implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements
* Ensure proper coverage on assigned accounts for clients who have previously gone live on NetSuite; 1-4 projects or as needed
* Monitor incident workload and redistribute as necessary based on bandwidth and expertise
* Contribute toward quarterly account reviews to identify client satisfaction, process adherence, backlogs, quality of services provided, opportunities for improvement, etc.
* Provide technical and functional subject matter expertise to team while developing NetSuite product skills in all areas as required by customer engagements and dedicate time toward professional certifications
* Coordinate collaboration between clients and internal teams in different geographic regions
* Assist Project Leads with designing dashboards to track Key Performance Indicators to indicate proactive changes to the customer's environments
* Relevant consulting or industry experience
* Hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience or previous NetSuite Administration experience in a corporate or consulting environment
* Previous experience conducting business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
To fast track your profile please email your resume to email@example.com!