Responsibilities and Duties
* eCommerce Development. You will be a senior member of the development team and will be expected to execute on development requirements outlined in the statement of work or technical design document.
* SuiteScript Development. As SuiteCommerce relies on understanding how to extract or add data for custom development requirements, an understanding as well as a minimum of three years of experience developing on the SuiteScript platform is required.
* Team Collaboration. Maintaining a high level of communication with clients as well as other team members is critical. They are a fully remote company since Covid and plan to continue to be a fully remote company even after Covid. As such, a high level of professional communication both verbal and written skills is necessary.
* Project Management. This role is a consulting role so people who end up being successful have an ability to understand and recognize client needs both short-term and long-term, as well as the ability to manage larger projects (as a developer, not just a pure project manager). You will be expected to maintain client scope and adhere to clients change management policies for managing out of scope tasks.
* Project Scoping. You will be involved in estimating projects, writing statements of work, technical design documents and other project documentation needs.
Qualifications and Skills
* A minimum of three years of NetSuite SuiteCommerce development experience
* A minimum of leading at least 3 full scale SuiteCommerce implementations as developer as well as overall project technical lead
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* A passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
* Stealth and tenacious problem solving ability
* Solution-minded meaning you only say something can't be done when you've looked at a problem from every angle trying to solve a problem
* Strong communication skills both internally as well as the ability to communicate effectively with clients
Benefits and Perks
* Life insurance
* Short and long term disability plans offered (at employee expense)