Hybrid- Rochester, NY
This client has a vast amount of CNC tooling expertise along with engineering experience. They also have strong product and application knowledge in order to find the best solution as well as sourcing for the right tools and supplies. With their experience in these areas, they deliver outstanding results for their customers.
They are proud to be a 100% employee-owned company (ESOP). That means every day, in every department, their customers are connecting with a company owner who truly cares about the success of their business, and their customers see that dedicated difference.
Role & Responsibilities
* Preperation of finacnial statements
* Supervisor experiene primarily in the accounting department
* Strong understanding of system familiarty in NetSuite
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite ERP
* Financial Planning & Analysis
* Experience of coaching / supporting of subordinates in day to day management responsibilities, creating and driving necessary changes and coaching others to embrace the relevant changes
* Employee given equity once they have completed two years with the company.
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you or anyone you know is interested send your resume to email@example.com or apply below!