Lead NetSuite ERP Functional Consultant
Our client is an established consultancy located in Sydney. They are experiencing growth in the market and are now looking to expand their current team. Our client prides themselves on their innovative approach to business, along with their supportive and flexible WFH arrangements.
About the role:
A great opportunity for a Lead NetSuite ERP Functional Consultant to be part of an established and experienced team. In this role you will be responsible for leading the implementation of NetSuite providing each client with a unique and innovative approach using NetSuite best practice. Within this role, you will report directly to the Head of Solutions and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
* Lead end - to - end NetSuite implementation projects.
* Manage all aspects of the project such as estimation, budget and timelines.
* Work with the NetSuite implementation team to customise and integrate systems into clients infrastructure
* Research, design and present optimal solutions for clients drawing on NetSuite best practise.
* Be part of an established organisation.
* Opportunity to up-skill and be trained across multiple software's
* Development and career progression across a range of disciplines.
* Friendly and flexible work environment.
To be considered:
* Experience with full lifecycle implementations
* Ability to break down complex concepts so that stakeholders at all levels understand.
* Ability to work within a team and interact with staff at all levels.
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple project
This role is being managed by Manny Randhawa. For more information please contact Manny directly on 0386574557 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note only successfully candidates will be contacted for a phone interview).