Job Title: NetSuite Supply Chain Senior Consultant
Location: New York
Remote flexibility: Yes (50% travel possible post Covid)
Salary: $140k, Health care, Flexible PTO, Flexible work schedule
What You'll Do.
* You will focus on the design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud-based solutions.
* You will team with various groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions that will bring our clients' digital vision and strategy to life.
What's in it for you:
* Competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
* Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options.
* Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances.
* You'll also be granted time off for designated Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
* Bachelor's degree and three or more years of related work experience
* SCM Experience
* Two or more years of significant technical and functional experience in NetSuite Implementation
* Consultant experience with at least three to five NetSuite implementations.
* Specific competencies within NetSuite should include but are not limited to, setup, configuration and, customization
* Module configurations within NetSuite OneWorld ERP system (i.e. Financials/Consolidation process, procure to pay, order to cash and multibook)
* Experience managing functional requirements of an implementation and engaging with senior stakeholders across the business to identify needs and to scope required enhancements for NetSuite.
* Operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including accounting, multibook, consolidation, quote to cash, procure to play, operations
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* Extensive understanding of revenue recognition process (including Multi-Elements Arrangements) and extensive exposure to ASC605 and ASC606 (IFRS 15 a plus)
* Fluent in foreign currency topics (including accounting base currency, foreign currency transactions, revaluations) and international consolidation (including Cumulative Translation Adjustment)
* Update forms, add custom fields, create dashboards, and set up saved searches
* Implement new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale client's
Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
* Knowledge of leading practices, bench marking, peer company environments and prior consulting experience relevant to industry specific business and technology functions
* The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel 50-70% of a work schedule