At Anderson Frank we have a unique partnership with NetSuite. Not only do we work with NetSuite directly, but they also refer us to their biggest customers-including three of the four Big Four accounting firms and a variety of Fortune 500 companies.
* SuiteCommerce Advanced
Senior NetSuite Consultant provides HANDS-ON implementation. This is a remote, part-time consulting position. You must have work authorization in the United States. You must have deep experience implementing and customizing NetSuite, SuiteCommerce, and SuiteCommerce Adavanced.
* Work with a team remotely to meet and exceed the needs of the client
* Communicate clearly and correctly with the client to access their needs
* Manage project life cycle and be hands-on with end-to-end Implementations
* Lead (HANDS ON) the full cycle implementation of SuiteCommerce and SuiteCommerce Advanced
* Must have excellent English communication skills
* 3+ years of hands-on implementation of NetSuite
* Financial Accounting exposure in NetSuite; "ARM", O2C, P2P, Multi-Book, Rev. Rec. REQUIRED!!
* Prior consulting experience preferred but not needed
Strongly Desired Qualifications
* Localization (Ability to set up Multi-subsidiaries in multiple currencies)
* Certified NetSuite Professional is a PLUS!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2040. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and Canada and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.