This is an exciting opportunity to work for a young and growing company. Their brand-new, state of the art facility, offers a flex work week (3 days in office and 2 at home), and a fun and fast paced work environment.
* This Accounting manager will be the sole accounting professional for the company and will oversee all accounting and finance.
* Handle the Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
* Prepare the financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
* Prepare and review the P&L and Cash Flow Statement
* Creation of journals entries, including prepaid amortization, expense accruals, revenue, and depreciation
* Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations
* Prepare and analyze account reconciliations
* Responsible for accounts payable and cash applications.
* Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with accountants, suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts
* Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested
* BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
* 5+ years accounting experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reporting
* System Savvy with experience working with QuickBooks or NetSuite is preferred
* Proficiency with MS Excel and Google Sheets
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
If interested, please forward your resume in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org.