Keywords: NetSuite, Software, SaaS, Start-up, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Revenue Recognition
Job Description: This is a opportunity to join a young software company on their growing start-up journey. Their new-aged facility sits in South Central Austin, and offers an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
* Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations and other month-end-close activities
* Assist in the consolidation process, record and reconcile inter-company activity
* Perform accounts payable duties, including vendor management
* Assist with payroll, expense report management and reimbursement
* Assist with audits/other projects
* Participate in ERP conversion process, M&A work, and business process integration's
* Own the monthly revenue recognition process
* Prepare weekly cash report and maintain global cash forecast
* Assist with research and preparation of commentary for month-end-close variance analysis
* Able to provide proof of experience in accounting and/or finance
* Excellent Excel skills/ability to learn new systems
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Highly organised
* Efficient in documentation
* CPA or CPA candidate
* Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Austin APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Carolyn Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 704 307 4486.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.