ERP Functional Consultant - Adelaide
Our client is an award winning organisation who is currently experiencing growth within the market. They are looking to expand their team. As an organisation, our client puts a lot of emphasis on their supportive culture; motivating their employees to develop their skills and progress throughout the organisation.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an ERP Functional Consultant to work with an experienced and supportive team. Within the role you will be responsible for liaising with management and clients providing regular updates and solutions throughout the project life cycle.
* Consult and advise on Netsuite best practices
* Work with the Netsuite implementation team to customise and integrate systems into clients infrastructure
* Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, components to maintain project progression
* Demonstrate experience in translating business requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions
* Personal development and promotion opportunities
* A competitive salary package (negotiable on experience)
* Flexible Work opportunities
To be considered:
* Functional ERP consulting experience (NetSuite experience desirable)
* Experience in full life cycle implementations
* Ability to work within a team and interact with staff at all levels.
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects
This role is being managed exclusively by Kathryn Dickinson. For more information please contact Kathryn on (03) 90883712 or to apply directly send your CV to email@example.com
(Please note only successfully candidate will be contacted for a phone interview).