Anderson Frank is looking for experienced NetSuite Consultant's to help our clients range of needs. These consultants can have any availability of bandwidth per week to take on some new projects. Once you begin your first project, you become one of our exclusive clients dedicated consultants. This means that any new projects that they come across, they will ask you first. Being a consultant for our client allows you to manage the weekly hours and projects that you want.
* Candidate must have a full understanding of ERP/CRM systems and 3+ years of NetSuite Experience.
* 3+ years of experience working in a relevant consultant role.
* Experience in NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management and Muti-book.
Strongly Desired Qualifications:
* Food & Beverage, Campus Bookstore, or Restaurant & Hospitality industry experience preferred.
* Have NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant certification.
* Finance/Accounting professional background.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2040.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.