The NetSuite Finance Consultant is responsible for facilitating discovery, design, development, and deployment activities for NetSuite projects.
You will work on new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, and other NetSuite-related projects; you will be responsible for overall deployment activities, leading project teams and act as a primary liaison to clients.
* 3+ years of real-world, full life-cycle NetSuite implementation experience
* Advanced knowledge of multiple NetSuite modules (multibook and ARM; upgrade and implementations)
* Ability to solution gaps/issues using NetSuite best practices/features to meet business practices
* NetSuite certifications are preferred
* Campus Bookstore or Food & Beverage industry experience preferred
** Implementation experience with Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, multibook and/or Revenue Recognition required**
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and Canada and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.