Our client is a growing consulting firm driven by their customers' success. Accompanied by their team, you'll collaborate on analytic and business process skills in order to synthesize complex information. Their goal is to help their customers derive significant value and the confidence to easily use their new ERP solutions.
Our client's core values consist of: Integrity, Excellence, Team Success, and Social Responsibility. If you're seeking an organization that will provide you with professional development while allowing you to contribute as a major component to the team than this is the opportunity for you.
As a Techno Functional Consultant, you will work directly with Project Managers and team members to execute NetSuite implementations strategies.
* Display technical expertise with understanding of NetSuite functionality either in Finance or Supply Chain Modules.
* Perform the functions of developing technical design documents, develop the integrations or customizations, test and have the ability to build configurable extensions.
* Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and automation for Financial Applications and Processes, which use but are not limited to NetSuite.
* Collaborate with functional leads/analysts and assist in developing solutions for any gaps in the functionality.
* Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
* Hands on experience with Netsuite or Acumatica
* Experience with NetSuite customization platform, including Suite Script, Suiteflow, Suitetalk and SuiteBuilder
* Experience administering and customizing NetSuite Oneworld edition
* Good Understanding of NetSuite Financial process flows or Supply Chain Process flows
* Knowledge or experience of SuiteCommerce Advanced will be a big advantage
* Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, NetSuite Customizations, Saved Searches, Suite Talk
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
To fast track your profile please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!