NetSuite ERP Systems Administrator - Brisbane
My client is an industry leader within the retail sector, who is now looking to expand their current team in Queensland. As an organisation, my client puts a lot of emphasis on their supportive culture, and ongoing career progression opportunities and flexible working.
A great opportunity for an experienced NetSuite Systems Administrator to be part of several ongoing NetSuite projects across the ANZ region. Within the role you will be responsible for, maintaining the NetSuite ERP system, along with liaising with both internal and external stakeholders and providing on-going product training.
* NetSuite customisation and configuration
* Produce regular reports against company KPI's
* Manage a well-documented product backlog
* Seek evidence that supports or challenges the backlog prioritisation
* Provide ongoing training and support for system users.
* Compile user training materials with each update/ upgrade.
* Keep up to date with system updates/ upgrade and how that might affect they platform.
* Stay up to date with industry trends and competitor's products to provide the best solutions
* Personal development and promotion opportunities
* Work within a close knit team reporting directly to management.
* A competitive salary package on offer (negotiable on experience)
To Be Considered:
* Proficient NetSuite systems knowledge within a similar role
* NetSuite administration experience: configuring, customisation and supporting users.
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role is being managed by Kathryn Dickinson. For more information please contact Kathryn directly on 0390883712 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note only successfully candidates will be contacted for a phone interview).