This NetSuite Partner provides their clients with their support when implementing cloud-based applications. This company is looking for a Senior NetSuite Functional Consultant to join their team remotely.
* The consultant will communicate directly with clients to successfully translate business requirements into efficient NetSuite solutions
* Provide participation as well as leadership in client workshops to define an implementation strategy
* Successfully customize the clients NetSuite environments to present sustainable solutions to client executives
* Serves as the main resource on all project related inquiries
* Bachelor's degree. Preferably in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Systems
* 4 or more years of consulting experience
* 2.5 - 4+ years of direct NetSuite consulting experience
* Strong knowledge in Accounting/Finance
* Revenue Recognition and ARM experience
* 100% remote
* 100% of employees' healthcare (medical, vision, and dental) is covered by employer; additional coverage for partners/spouse + dependents up to 60%
* 401K with match, no vesting period
* Paid training/certifications and continuing education, including NetSuite certification
* Unlimited paid vacation
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2040. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and Canada and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.