NetSuite OpenAir - Project Financial Analyst- $100,000
My U.S. based client, is a leader in their field of technology services specific to the utilities industry. They are looking to hire an experienced Project Financial Analyst with NetSuite OpenAir experience encouraged. This growing company is located near Denver and looking to fill this role fast. A strong culture fit is a must in that this role is a fantastic opportunity for growth alongside this company.
You will have:
* NetSuite OpenAir experience highly preferred
* Finance or Accounting degree or experience in related field
* Professional Services Automation (PSA) experience preferred
* Working knowledge of project costing, standard costing, and project lifecycle reporting
* Strong communication skills
Role and Responsibilities:
* Oversee the development and maintenance of projects within the company PSA system
* Manages and develops project budgeting annually for CFO review
* Work side-by-side with the Resource Manager in the maintenance of resource bookings within the PSA system as well as oversee system admin functions
* Implement process improvements
* Partners with the Accounting Manager to ensure all payments and accruals, postings are allocated on an appropriate schedule
* Leads Project Finance team day-to-day
* Full benefits including additional perks
* 401k and Employer Match
* Great leadership and team collaboration
* Generous PTO
* Paid Volunteering
If you see yourself taking your career into a rapidly growing organization where your voice and expertise is vital in helping the organization remain on the pathway of strong expansion then please reach out urgently to avoid missing out.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities either remote or in the Colorado area please apply by emailing your updated resume to Sandy at email@example.com or call 480-530-2034 to contact me directly.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Denver / Colorado/ Accountant/ Controller / Financial Planning & Analyst Manager/ CFO / Payroll / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce