Financial Controller - $130,000 Base Salary - Fully Remote
Our client is a software company seeking a Financial Controller to join their growing systems team and assist with the implementation of NetSuite. This position is going to have a lot of opportunity for growth and the potential to move up the ladder is high for successful candidates. The company is flourishing in a market where competition is low. The company offers incredible benefits which include a 100% company paid premium for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and more.
Role And Responsibilities:
* Oversee accounting operations (financial reporting, cost accounting, revenue recognition, etc.)
* Assist with the implementation of brand new ERP systems (NetSuite)
* Manage forecasting and budgeting process
* Effectively lead accounting team and delegate responsibilities as needed
* NetSuite accounting system experience (NetSuite ERP & CRM system will be an added advantage)
* Experience working with multi-integrated tools (NetSuite, Salesforce)
* Understanding of SaaS Company Financials (KPI and Metrics)
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
* Proficiency in compliance, tax planning, audits, and other projects
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity, contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1402 or E-Mail: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.