Manage the NetSuite ERP system by maintaining and customizing the ERP system used within the company and other systems related to the ERP system. This individual will be working with the development team to support daily operations and drive organizational objectives.
Relocation to the Denver area is required and relocation costs will be covered.
* Creating and improving backend scripts
* Prepare and review documentation for current processes, pain points, and assumptions for systems and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline workflows and processes
* Supporting end users through training and customizations to improve ease of use
* Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
* Create integrations with NetSuite and third party applications using Celigo or Boomi
* Ability to learn new skills and technologies
* Experience using REST API's to integrate into other Business systems
* Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, integrations, workflows, CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Communication and customer service skills
* Project management background
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize, and multi-task according to workload demands