Our client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Functional Specialist with a strong accounting background and an in-depth understanding of financial processes to join their team. As a Functional Specialist, you will be working in an open environment with a diverse group of passionate and brilliant people. Together, you will solve complex business problems and deliver world-class service to our clients stakeholders.
* Design and implement solutions within NetSuite and BlackLine
* Troubleshoot process, application, and functional issues
* Support as well as mentor the Financial Systems team in advanced accounting concepts
* Train as well as guide NetSuite endusers
* Have 6+ years of experience with NetSuite configuration in large and complex environments
* BlackLine experience highly preferred; FloQast experience expected
* Strong working knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0
* Familiar with SOX frameworks
* CPA or equivalent accounting experience is highly preferred
* 100% remote
* 401K retirement plan
* Life insurance
* Medical, vision, and dental insurance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2040. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and Canada and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.