You will have:
* NetSuite experience
* 2+ years of Accounting Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
* Oil & Gas Experience
Role and Responsibilities:
* Headquarters is in San Antonio, on-site
* Work alongside the Director of Finance to support month-end close, ensuring deadlines are met
* Create accounting reports and present results
* A go-getter attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Full 40 hour work week, contract to full-time
If you see yourself taking your career into a rapidly growing organization where your voice and expertise is vital in helping the organization remain on the pathway of strong expansion then please reach out urgently to avoid missing out.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities either remote or in the San Antonio area please apply by emailing your updated resume to Nathan at or call to contact me directly.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.