Our client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Application Engineer with a strong technical background and an in-depth understanding of financial processes to join their team. As an Application Engineer, you will be working in an open environment with a diverse group of passionate and brilliant people. Together, you will solve complex business problems and deliver world-class service to our clients stakeholders.
* Enable execution by the client's integrations and data platform teams by being the go-to resource for SuiteTalk and SuiteAnalytics Connect support
* Design and implement high quality technical solutions using NetSuite's development tools
* Efficiently analyze the complexity and scalability of custom solutions and integrations
* Troubleshoot process, application, and functional issues. Successfully manage these through to resolution
* Be able to define technical strategy and health metrics for the clients SaaS environments
* Must be personally accountable for complex solutions
* The candidate should have 6 years of experience working with NetSuite development tools such as SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteBundler, SDF, and APM
* Strong understanding of NetSuite OneWorld
* Experience interfacing with business stakeholders
* Minimum 5 years of NetSuite experience
* BlackLine experience highly preferred; FloQast accepted
* Ideal candidates began their career in accounting and then moved into tech space
* 100% Remote
* 401K retirement plan
* Life insurance
* Medical, vision, and dental insurance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2040. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and Canada and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.