Consumer Goods Company on NetSuite
A recently Implemented Consumer goods company that we have been working with is seeking a qualified Controller that has previous experience in using NetSuite! This is a great opportunity for anyone who likes discount on clothes and food as that is a part of their competitive benefits package.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee the Accounting function of the company
* Work Closely with the CFO and FP&A Team to Budget and Forecast
* Manage the accounting department staff
* Oversee the Month-End and Year-End Close Process
Skills & Qualifications
* Consumer Goods, Retail, or Manufacturing Experience for a Company on NetSuite (Required)
* 8 Years of General Accounting for Private or Public Company
* 4-5 years of NetSuite ERP Experience
* 5 years of Management Experience
* High Proficiency in Excel
* Paid Medical, Dental, Vision
* Unlimited PTO
* 401k Match
* Mental Health Days
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 646-540-7509
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.