Assistant Controller - $140,000 Base Salary - Remote
Our client is a software company seeking an Assistant Controller to join their growing global finance team. This position is going to have a lot of opportunity for growth and the potential to move up the ladder is high for successful candidates. The innovative company is flourishing in a market where competition is low.
Role And Responsibilities
* Lead financial close projects which includes managing the close calendar, preparing and reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations
* Prepare monthly and annual financial statements and reports
* Prepare audit timetables and assist with outside audits
* Manage daily treasury, cash reporting and cash processing projects
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Accounting experience within a wide range of accounting procedures
* Strong understanding of GAAP principles
* Experience with Multi-Currency Accounting
* Experience working with a public accounting firm
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity, contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1402 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.