FP&A Manager - $140,000 Base Salary - Hybrid
Our client is a transportation company seeking an FP&A Manager to join their growing team. This position is going to have a lot of opportunity for growth and the potential to move up the ladder is high for successful candidates. The company is flourishing in a market where competition is low.
Role And Responsibilities
* Manage the planning of forecasting and budgeting process
* Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiency
* Analyze financial information and reports in order to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to upper management
* Ad Hoc Reporting and Analysis
* 5 years of FP&A experience
* Accounting background - understanding of debits, credits, financial statements, cash flows, forecasting
* Knowledge of forecasting, modelling, preparing month end reporting, ad hoc, and monthly cash flow
* Advanced Excel skills (someone who can take a look at Excel models and think through them)
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity, contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1402 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.