Role & Responsibilities
* Manage the process of account reconciliations and daily accounting closure activities.
* Prepare project PnL to compare budget to actuals.
* Prepare flux analysis on all B/S and I/S balances.
* Work cross-functionally with other groups to anticipate potential accounting issues and recommend workable solutions related to contemplated business transactions.
* Drive process improvements and automation to improve efficiencies within the group.
* Supervise or assist with various special projects within the Controllership organization
Skills & Qualifications
* CPA Preferred
* NetSuite experience required
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
* Management experience (preferred 5+ years of proven leadership)
* Public and Private accounting exp
* Oil and gas or renewable energy industry exp preferred
* Career growth and advancement opportunities
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD, AFLAC, Pet, Leg, Commuter, 401(k) with company match, PTO