Anderson Frank is working with a client based in Broward County that is seeking to hire a NetSuite Administrator for a long-term project. They're a rapidly growing organization that needs an expert on the platform that will help streamline NetSuite and seek out future enhancements/integrations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain system controls for NetSuite and other assigned systems
* Translate new business requirements into technical designs
* Develop, test, release and support any organization initiatives from a technical perspective
* Provide system documentation and training materials
* Maintain user access, permissions, etc.
* Create custom reports, dashboards, and saved searches
Skills & Qualifications
* 3-5 Years of experience as a NetSuite Adminsitrator within a mid-sized organisation
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
* Experience with Netsuite modules including core financials, procurement, sales order processing & ARM
* Experience with the SuiteCloud developer tools, especially SuiteScript and SuiteFlow, and SuiteBundler
* A strong understanding of business processes and requirements