As a Solution Architect, you will blend a breadth of solution architect knowledge and experience of the Netsuite cloud ERP solution. The role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a new team and to progress one's skills and career, with development opportunities.
You will be expected to be responsible for:
* Owning a full life-cycle NetSuite ERP implementation from a technical, functional and/or organisational change management standpoint;
* Participating in business processes mapping including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation;
* Analysing business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide recommendations;
* Reporting to a Partner or Director, you will deliver NetSuite related work to a varied portfolio of organisations in the UK across different targeted industries;
* Pushing the boundaries of what is possible, creating and leading new ideas and concepts through to fruition; and
* Building and maintaining deep and long lasting relationships with client personnel.
* Strong NetSuite ERP knowledge and experience in architecting the solution landscape, and good knowledge of NetSuite scripting;
* Should have strong exposure to finance module processes implementation with multi company and currency structure;
* Experience in architecting NetSuite integrations with third party systems;
* At strong track record of involvement in NetSuite implementations with a minimum of two years as NetSuite Solution Architect;
* Experience of pre-sales activities around NetSuite;
* Ability to document all engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, system integration and interface documents and publish reports as necessary; and
* Ability to provide key decision support, monitoring issues and risks, and creating mitigation plans for clients.
* Proven leadership qualities with a natural focus on team enhancement and growth;
* Thoroughly professional behaviour and acumen, good team player;
* Deep understanding of how digital technology is changing finance and businesses more broadly over the short, medium and long term;
* Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) with a focus on the ability to influence and drive change through complex organisations;
* Creative, inquisitive and not afraid to challenge the status quo; and
* Capable of managing complex situations and pressures.