Hospitality company on NetSuite
My Client is in the Business of Home Accessibility! Their mission is the make homes more accessible for the elderly and handicapped and pride themselves on creating easier lifestyles for those in need. They are seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join their organization to assist Franchisees Implementing NetSuite.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee the Internal Instance of NetSuite as well its Subsidaries
* Work with New Franchisees to get them situated on NetSuite
* Serve as the US NetSuite Administrator
* Work Cross Functionally with UK Consultants to make enhancements, Integration's or Maintenance
Skills & Qualifications
* 2-3 Years of NetSuite Administration (Preferred)
* 5+ NetSuite User Expericne
* Implementation Experience
* Integration Experience
* Fully Paid Medical, Dental, Vision
* 4 Weeks PTO from Start Day
* Great Company Culture
* High focus on Employee Satisfaction
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 646-540-7509
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.