* Education: Minimum of associate degree or significant AP/Accounting experience
* Great Plains, NetSuite, or other ERP/Accounting system experience.
* Experience in process building and written procedures desirable.
* Well organized and self-starter, dependable and trustworthy
* Proven Intermediate to high level in Excel
* Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures.
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Demonstrate the ability to think analytically.
* Ability to work independently and lead a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for performing the following duties:
* Respond to all vendor inquiries and assist in resolving invoice and payment
* Administer, monitor and ensure accuracy of electronic invoicing, travel and expense platforms.
* Code invoices, audit and verify expense reports, invoices, and check requests.
* Maintain accounts payable electronic files
* Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
* Ensure timely and accurate payment of vendors.
* Maintain audit-ready files and provide information to Audit Team as required.
* Facilitate automation initiatives for the department - EFT, Sales/Use Tax, 1099, etc.
* Support the creation and administration of departmental processes and procedures.
* Act as Lead person for the department, and AP subject matter expert.
* Analyze payable activity to identify trends and issues.
* Collaboration with other departments as needed.
* Responsible for AP month end close and reporting results to Controller.
* Support special projects or perform other duties assigned
* Handle all administrative duties for the AP Team, including but not limited to ADP timecard approvals, coaching, training, and performance reviews.
* Ensure cross-training amongst AP Team and coverage for absent team members in order to keep AP functions flowing smoothly.