Financial Controller - $150,000 Base Salary - Hybrid
Our client serves the Healthcare industry and is seeking a Financial Controller to join their growing team. This company has been growing exponentially within the last 5 years and is looking for someone who is ready to step into a high-growth environment.
Role And Responsibilities
* Oversee accounting operations (financials reporting, cost accounting, revenue recognition, etc.
* Manage forecasting/budgeting process
* Effectively lead accounting team and delegate responsibilities as needed
* Monitor end-to-end Cycle of Revenue
* NetSuite accounting system experience
* 2+ years of previous Controllership experience
* Revenue cycle experience within the Healthcare industry
* Understanding of Healthcare company financials
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
* Proficiency in compliance, tax planning, audits, and other projects
* CPA Certification
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity, contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1402 or E-Mail: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.