This position will lead production activities for the pressed and molded glass manufacturing process.
This role is responsible for managing the foundry manufacturing operations in a way which will drive performance and ensure business operations are running efficiently and effectively. They will develop processes to maximize stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity.
Role & Responsibilities
* Planning, organizing, directing, and running optimal day-to-day operations with the goal of exceeding customer expectations
* Increasing production, assets capacity, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining exceptional quality standards
* Implement strategies in alignment with Gillinder initiatives and provide a clear direction and focus
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, and stewardship processes Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
* Proven managerial experience
* Experience in Lean Manufacturing principles and other manufacturing improvement methods a plus
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid-Time Off
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1407 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.