Hybrid Financial Analyst - East Rutherford, NJ
I'm currently working with a client of mine in the Global Transport Logistics industry who is looking to bring on a Financial Analyst to work along side of their Controller in their finance department.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist with the divisional business plan process, ensuring quality, accuracy, and analytical review
* Identify problem areas. Evaluate, recommend, and implement alternative solutions
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and adhering to deadlines
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite preferred but not required
* Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule, competing priorities/tight deadlines requiring general ledger closure after EOD on period ends.
* High attention to detail and experience working with highly confidential information.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paod-Time Off
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1407 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.