Hybrid - Controller
I am excited to partner with this rapidly growing security company that is seeking a full-time Controller. Known for their elite security strategies, next-gen technology, and roots all throughout the country, you will be a key member leading this department's growth and success.
This role is a Hybrid position based in the heart of New York City's historic financial district. Our client is looking for a motivating and hardworking individual that will be partnering with the VP of Finance to preform month-end-close, reconciliations, and be the NetSuite point of contact. They are offering a competitive base salary, 401k, PTO, and quarterly bonuses
* Fun and supportive work environment.
* Perform month-end close and quarterly reports.
* Record financial transactions and reconciled accounts in NetSuite software to generate financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
* Manage Accounting department A/R, A/P and GL.
* Ad-Hoc reporting.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a similar discipline
* 4-8+ years of NetSuite exposure
* 8+ years of Accounting experience
* Revenue Recognition experience
* Service provider background preferred
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity contact me via:
Phone 646-993-1403 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy