Hybrid- Senior AR Specialist
I am excited to partner with this rapidly growing security company that is seeking a full-time Senior AR Specialist. Known for their elite security strategies, next-gen technology, and roots all throughout the country, you will be a key member leading the A/R & A/P department's growth and success.
This role is a Hybrid position based in the heart of New York City's historic financial district. Our client is looking for a motivating and hardworking individual that will be partnering with the Controller to preform month-end-close and be the point of contact for all things A/R. They are offering a competitive base salary, 401k, PTO, and quarterly bonuses
* Fun and supportive work environment.
* Highly visible position for a top-tier Security firm with a national presence
* Broad range of responsibilities with ownership of the reporting process. Will oversee the invoicing, processing, and maintenance of Accounts Receivable across markets and other business units.
* Enterprise lead for the compilation and analysis of month-end AR reporting, key metrics and trends including enterprise aging results
* Provide coaching and guidance to AR Accountants and their preparation of quarterly reports and invoices.
* Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
* 4+ years of applicable or transferable experience (AR, Corporate Accounting, Billing, Audit, etc)
* 4-5 years of NetSuite experience
* Credit and Collections experience
* Service industry background
* Strong interpersonal skills, detailed oriented, and a team player who is ready to support
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity contact me via:
Phone 646-993-1403 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy