3 Clients of ours in Orange County are looking to bring on Accounting/Finance Professionals ranging from Staff Accountants to Accounting Manager, preferrably with NetSuite experience. See below for the a highlight of the job description:
* Assist in accounting department oversite while the Controller or Chief Accounting Officer is absent.
* Annual Budget Preparation for all properties.
* Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis and research, question and inform the Controller of an unreconciled variance.
* Manage and update all amortization and depreciation schedules as requested.
* Complete a monthly review of the GL for all properties and process any adjustments as required.
* Manage and reconcile the accounts receivable, prepaid rent and any security deposits for each property monthly and input the monthly revenue from StoreEDGE, into NetSuite.
* Record inter-company transactions including Bills, Payments, and Bank Transfers
* Five to ten years of accounting experience with three years of management experience.
* NetSuite experience desired
* US GAAP experience
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
* Must be a hands-on contributor with a positive "can-do" attitude.
* Must be proactive, able to plan, organize and set priorities.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the California APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Tyler Quick at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2052.