Hybrid- Payroll Coordinator
I am excited to partner with this rapidly growing security company that is seeking a full-time Payroll Coordinator. Known for their elite security strategies, next-gen technology, and roots all throughout the country, you will be a key member of this department's growth and success.
This role is a Hybrid position based in the heart of New York City's historic financial district. Our client is looking for a motivating and hardworking individual that will be partnering with the Payroll Manager to help organize, maintain and update employee wage, tax and personal information in the HRIS. They are offering a competitive base salary, 401k, PTO, and quarterly bonuses
* Fun and supportive work environment.
* Investigate and promptly respond to complex employee inquiries regarding wages, taxes, PTO and deductions in a clear, concise and timely manner
* Set up and monitor garnishments, tax levies and child support orders
* Review and record PTO requests for bi-weekly salaried and hourly payroll
* Generate payroll adjustments as necessary
* Perform year-end verification of W-2's
* Assist in periodic audits, both internally and externally
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a similar discipline
* 1-3 years of NetSuite exposure
* 2-5 years of payroll and/or timekeeping experience
* Service provider background preferred
* UltiPro (Ultimate Software) experience a plus
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity contact me via:
Phone 646-993-1403 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy