A Miami-based manufacturer is seeking to hire a NetSuite Functional Consultant for a project expected to last 3-6 months. Candidates with cost accounting and 3+ years of NetSuite are encouraged to apply.
Role & Responsibilities
* Review and evaluate clients current platform; diagnose issues
* Establish budgets, forecasts, & financial reporting
* Streamline current processes & create new ones based on company needs, create documentation
* Suggest general enhancements to platform
* Lead month-end close process
* Cross-train permanent hire replacement
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrate expertise in applying and understanding NetSuite data model/configuration and transaction flows in two or more of the following areas: Lead-to-Order, Order Management/Fulfillment, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Record-to-Report.
* Proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import.
* Experience as a Sr. NetSuite Consultant, including in remote and on-site setting
* 3+ years of cost accounting experience