Our client is a thriving organisation in the construction industry. They are looking for an experienced Company Accountant to join their Melbourne-based team.
The Company Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of accurate and up to date financial information, reports and recommendations. The candidate will provide NetSuite ERP support as it pertains to the company's needs.
* Responsible for the completion of general ledger and financial reports
* Review balance sheets, budgets and cash flow for efficiency and cost-effectiveness
* Support strategic financial decision making to meet all statutory requirements, regulations and compliance requirements
* A/P and A/R management
* Lodge BAS, PAYG, FBT, Income Tax Return and etc. as required
* Develop and implement financial procedures and forecasting that will aid the company's growth
* Manage and collaborate with the Finance team and NetSuite administration as needed
To be Considered:
* NetSuite experience is essential
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
* CPA is not necessary but highly regarded
* Strong administrative skills
* Great communication skills
Culture & Benefits
* Well-established organisation
* Close-knit team environment
* On-site parking available
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for a phone interview.