I am working with a growing business based in Essex who are looking for a back-end developer to join their team. As a back-end developer, you will be working alongside the business to develop and maintain the company's internal web applications.
You will also be required to ensure that these can be accessed by third-party use with APIs and assist with determining new technologies to improve current web applications.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working as part of a team to maintain current native PHP and Laravel web applications
* Developing and maintaining APIs for third party use
* Working on new projects including working with large datasets and creating multiple custom views that need to be fast, responsive and synchronising with external data sources regularly
* Developing company Intranet creating front facing tools and reports that integrate with the ERP system
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with PHP, Laravel, Cloud Technologies (AWS / Google Cloud), git and Docker
* Understanding of node.js and Linux/SSH desired but not essential
Salary: £30-35,000 (negiotable)