Role & Responsibilities
* Ownership of the Budgeting and Forecasting Process. Interact with Operations, Accounting, Sales, and Technology to compile base assumptions, and layer in strategic initiatives.
* Generate the Monthly Forecast Package highlighting key assumptions and explaining material variances vs. prior forecast.
* Play a key role in implementing a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Tool and General Ledger package. This includes executing the transition project plan, managing / testing financial data, and leveraging the ERP system to create value added management reporting and analysis.
* Drill down and identify expense savings opportunities / options for the company; work with the CEO and Operations to eliminate wasteful spend.
* Responsible for Capex budgeting and tracking
* Own the contracts administration process; Update the contracts database and ensure leadership is aware of key renewal and expiration dates, support leadership in vetting terms, ensure new agreements are included in the company's forecast, and partner with accounting to insure appropriate billing and accounting treatment.
* Build Financial Models for Programming and Broadcasting Partnership opportunities to identify potential economic outcomes.
* Support the Chief Operating Officer with Pricing and Revenue analysis on over the air revenue streams.
* Engage with the company's external audit and tax advisors to support the annual audit and quarterly tax estimate calculations.
* Support the company's headcount and payroll analysis functions.
* Work on various ad-hoc analysis and business initiatives as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
* 5+ Years' experience in an FP&A or a Management Reporting function.
* Strong attention to detail. Ability to dive into all aspects of financial activity and accurately report / analyze the numbers.
* NetSuite or SAP/ General Ledger implementation experience a +
* The ability to work late hours as needed.
* Expertise in Excel Required. VLookups, Pivot Tables, Charts, etc. Applicants without Excel expertise will not be considered.
* Broadcast / Media experience a +
* Excellent Interpersonal skills; proven track record of success in both team and individual / self-starter environments.
* Sick Leave
* Much More....