Our Client is a highly successful Sydney based NetSuite end-user, with continuing expansion across Australia and New Zealand. They are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join their ever growing team. Our client is passionate about new innovative technologies and is looking for a new team member who shares this passion.
About the role
As the Technical Lead you will be responsible for developing and executing technological plans to ensure optimal running of ongoing projects. Working closely with multiple departments such as Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations teams. This role will give you exposure to multiple technologies, processes and project scopes. Reporting directly to the CTO, the role will focus on vendor management, security and roll-out of future IT projects.
* Provide leadership in the development and project management for all current and upcoming projects, striving for successful delivery across all global subsidiaries.
* Providing strategy and delivery plans for current and future projects to management.
* Taking ownership of key project roll outs and implementations across the organisation.
* Take ownership in building out a delivery team of IT professionals.
To be considered
* Experience in a leadership role such as Tech Lead or Team Lead.
* Significant ERP experience with Oracle NetSuite will be highly regarded, with an understanding and experience in building integration / automation projects across different systems such as ERP, eCommerce, Marketing, Data Management, etc.
* Strong understanding of ETL/ELT, API (REST, SOAP), EDI, WMS
* Experience with full-stack software development.
This role is being managed exclusively by Kathryn Dickinson. For more information please contact Kathryn on (03) 90883712 or to apply directly send your CV to email@example.com
(Please note only successfully candidate will be contacted for a phone interview).