About The Company
Our client is a quickly growing SaaS company. The company began 4 years ago and in that time they have managed to hold customers in over 60 cities, while still continuing to grow. This successful organization is seeking a premier Chief Financial Officer to add to their leadership. The CFO will assist in building out the accounting department and aid the company in its growth. The CFO will work directly with CEO on financial strategy while also receiving reports from accounting team directly. The client features a fantastic company culture and competitive compensation starting $200K salary plus quarterly bonus and equity.
What You Will Do
- Manage accounting activities (NetSuite ERP)
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Manage relationship with corporate legal counsel regarding financial matters
- Prepare and communicate the financial health of the organization with key stakeholders
- Must be able to understand and promote growth within a fast-paced SaaS business environment
- Must be a team player and know how to work in a fast-paced business environment where daily obligations may change.
Who You Are
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- CPA required
- Leadership experience within accounting
- Experience with Netsuite ERP required
- Experience with SaaS and/or technology company required (very comfortable with ASC 606)
- Strong, professional verbal/written communication skills
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee Wellness Program
Generous Leave policy
To fast-track you application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org today!