(Revenue Recognition Manager)
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for revenue recognition / ASC606
* Generate revenue reports and financial statements for management review
* Bill clients within a timely and accurate manner
* Develop internal controls to support revenue management activities.
* Send out client statements and communicate with clients to help ensuring balance payment
* Assist in revenue accounting and closing processes on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
* Review and recommend improvements to existing revenue management functions.
* Identify and resolve revenue related issues promptly.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field is required.
* 5 + years' experience working with accounts receivables or collections
* In depth knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
* Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Excellent work ethic
* strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to function in a collaborative, collegial and pressurized environment
* High integrity and intelligence; excellent judgment
* Conceptual thinker - strategic as well as pragmatic; and an ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.