NetSuite Financial Systems Manager
I am currently working with a NetSuite end user in Central Portland that is looking to bring on a NetSuite Administrator. This company currently has a NetSuite team, in house, that is responsible for monitoring and maintaining system efficiency and is looking to bring on another team member.
* Work with the in house NetSuite team to continue to customize and monitor the internal system
* Communicate with other internal departments to analyze and understand their needs
* Grant user access, create dashboards, saved searches, custom reports, workflows, KPIs, etc.
* Suggest and implement customizations for the system
* Understanding of finance and accounting functions as well as how they interact with the ERP
* Ability to communicate clearly with the accounting team and translate their requirements into NetSuite
Ideal candidate experience:
* Prior NetSuite Administration experience
* Background in communicating with executives
* Any previous exposure with SuiteScript is a plus
* Ability to solve problems and make decisions
* Finance and/or accounting background
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Western US, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jordan Levine at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2017.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.