Job Title: NetSuite Engineer Developer
Location: Remote, US or CAN
Travel : None.
Salary : $150-170K + Benefits + Bonus
Overview: A client of ours in the SuiteApp developer network is seeking a skilled NetSuite engineer who is able to create deployable instances for multiple clients. More specifically, someone who with a good strength in suitescript who can set the standard for scripts in their business. This opportunity will be a great chance to develop various skillsets and transition into a long term career in the NetSuite eco-system.
Key Experience & Knowledge:
* Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
* NetSuite Development Certification is a Plus!
* You should also be familiar with NetSuite's SDN and SDF programs, and either SuiteCloud web services or the new REST APIs.
* Exposure to the Payments industry and/or PCI/DSS would be a strong asset.
* experience in additional programming languages like C# and Java, plus a strong database background in Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
* Design, develop, and test product features that meet business and technical requirements on time and on budget. Support planning, scoping, design and implementation of new features.
* Write SuiteBundles in a scalable approach, leveraging knowledge of NetSuite's SDN and SDF program, SuiteCloud Web Services and other APIs. Estimate delivery methodically based on iterative learning.
* Triage and correct performance and/or data integrity concerns by reviewing and evaluating code, data patches, system logs, and process/memory/disk consumption utilization.
* Collaborate with product analysts, customer care, DevOps, and other engineers on features and support cases. Lead and support technical decision making that affects increasingly complex systems and critical areas of our application.
* Help us continue to design for scale and reliability as we grow (and we're growing).
* Drive personal and peer growth, spurring meaningful discussions around complex and technical issues that contribute to our high-performing delivery culture.