Hybrid NetSuite Administrator - Top Rate Food & Beverage Client
My client is a rapidly expanding food producer located just outside Boston that has received millions in funding and is one of the only food producers in its category on the East Coast.
Job Description + Responsibilities
* Oversee all aspects of the NetSuite system within the business
* Handle basic NetSuite Administration responsibilities including save searches, dashboards, customizations, KPIs
* Oversee implementation of 3rd party systems into NetSuite
* Training of different NetSuite users
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite administration experience spanning 5+ years
* NetSuite implementation experience
* Inventory management experience
* Warehouse Management (WMS) experience
* NetSuite Suitefoundation experience preferred
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Generous company sponsored vacation and travel benefits
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.