Senior Financial Systems Manager - Publicly Traded Waste Systems Company
My client is one of the largest waste management companies across the U.S., and they are currently seeking a remote Senior Financial Systems Manager to join their team. They are a leader in their industry and are publicly traded. Their stock price has risen considerably and they have been through several differnt acquistions.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
* 3 to 5 years of Netsuite ERP and Coupa BSM
* 3-5 years experience in data management, analysis, and data migration
* 2+ years of business process automation, and practical implementation in finance & accounting
* Hybrid remote work model
* Health, Dental, Vision, PTO
* Opportunity to work in a high growth enviornment
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.