Income Tax Accountant - Publicly Traded Service Provider
My client is a massive public environmental services provider based in Vermont. They are publicly traded and have continued to grow recently.
Job Description + Responsibilities
* Assist Tax Manager with day to day oversight of tax department
* prepare tax provisions schedules
* Maintain companies tax database
Skills & Qualifications
* US GAAP / general accounting experience
* Tax experience
* NetSuite experience
* Coupa experience preferred
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Generous company sponsored vacation and travel benefits
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.